Terms & Conditions
- Safe sleeping practices will be followed in accordance with AAP safe sleep guidelines and recommendations. I agree to disclose any unsafe sleep practices and understand The Good Night Sleep Coach is not liable for my child’s safety, that is my job.
- I understand that advice given is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. I agree to seek the advice of a GP if there are any issues that require medical attention or diagnosis that may impact on my child being safely sleep trained. I agree to disclose any medical conditions my child has and check with my GP if these may prevent my child from being sleep trained safely.
- I understand that my sleep plan and or any guides are for myself and my child only. Persons sharing information and/or documentation provided by The Good Night Sleep Coach will be liable for the cost of the information shared.
- If changes are made to plans given without consulting The Good Night Sleep Coach this can lead to unsuccessful result and is your choice to do so.
- I agree that in order to achieve a successful outcome the sleep plan you receive must be followed with 100% consistency and accuracy. The Good Night Sleep Coach is not responsible for the outcome if the plan is not followed as directed. I agree that if I do not follow the plan correctly or choose to only follow parts of the plan given, and my child’s sleep does not improve I am not entitled to a refund.
- I understand that if I do not follow the sleep plan correctly, or choose to only implement parts of the plan given, the results may not be achieved.
- I understand that if correspondence from The Good Night Sleep Coach is not responded to then the assumption that everything is going well will be made and that support isn’t required.
- Changes made to the way your child sleeps are your decision. The Good Night Sleep Coach can only make recommendations for change – you are responsible for choosing to implement the change.
- The Good Night Sleep Coach does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding services provided. Liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to TGNSC and in no event will TGNSC be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages. While TGNSC aims to help you achieve your goals stated in your intake form no guarantees can be made that the personalised sleep plan will work for all children.
- I understand that The Good Night Sleep Coach does not work on Sundays or public holidays. Any correspondence received on a Sunday or Public holiday will be answered on the next working day. Home consults can be scheduled outside of the above hours by appointment only.
- The GNSC express phone and email options do not include follow up support and are not recommended if you have an ongoing or problematic issue. Please choose from a package for on going issues.
- Prices are in $NZD. Fees are to be paid prior to your personlised plan being created or within three days of your express option via bank transfer.
- Customers with outstanding invoices are liable for interest on the invoice amount at the rate of 12.5% per month from the consultation date until payment is made in full. If any invoices are referred to a collection agency any collection costs will be the customers responsibility.
- Cancellation fees are charged at 50% if less than 48 hours notice is given. Cancellation prior to this are refunded at 100%
- Travel costs may apply outside a 20km radius from The Good Night Sleep Coach head office
- Additional text/email support are only able to be added to a home or phone package
Come follow us to the land of nod...